See that badge? The one up there that has been taunting me on other people's sites, promising to be so much fun and make me uber-popular? I finally caved.
Except this time, I know there is no way in hell I'll be able to do it. You see, the rules for National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo) more or less state that you just have to post every day for the month of November. That's it.
So simple, I'll surely be able to screw it up.
We all know there is no way I can post every single friggin' day for a month. Not to mention that I'm going to New York City in a couple of weeks. Aaaaaawwwwww, yeah, suckas! Without the kids. Or the husband. I am magic!
But I digress... into every mother's dream...
Damn that cat. Okay, I'm back.
Here's where you come in:
but don't think you can keep up, either?
You can play here!
Since there is no way I can do the every. day. post. ridiculousness, but still want to play, I figure this is a great way to drag my Squatters out for even more exposure. More than I could probably ever give them on my own.
More importantly, I wanted to take advantage of the ultra-cool randomizer widget that takes you to a random NaBloMoFo participant with every click. I linked that cat seal above to the randomizer, so if you click it, you'll go to a random GoBloMeMoFo blog. It's fun. You'll find so many new people, it's ridiculous. And they'll find you.
I'm looking for anyone and everyone that wants to guest blog this month, even if that means just writing one tiny paragraph. That's it. Hell, you can just write one paragraph pimping your blog. Link back to yourself ten times for all I care. Just write something.
- Any length. One paragraph? One novel? Fine by me.
- Any content. Promote yourself. Slap your mother. Just post it here.
- Any blogger. Really. Just no spam. Be reasonable, otherwise I will just ignore you.
- Don't have a blog? Fine. As long as you can write relatively coherently, I'll take you.
- Can't write relatively coherently? Um, just post a picture and write a caption. In English. Hell, or not.
- Any time, people. Any time. It's the 4th and I have already had to fake a post for the 2nd (Go back and read that one, it was hilarious! Leave a comment, too, because fake-posting it after-the-fact made me look like a no-comment-getting loser.)
- Already playing on your own blog? Cross-post a good one. I don't care.
I'm still going to keep blogging just as I normally do, but my posts will be interspersed with those of my bad-ass readers. In fact, for everyone that guest posts for me this month and helps my GoBloMeMoFo post-a-day lofty goals, you will receive this incredibly rare, one-of-a-kind, made especially for me (seriously, it really was) Bad-Ass Nice award!
Aaaaaannnnd, I'm going to make a page just for my NaBloPoMo posts, so you'll always have a special spot in my sidebar for people to find you.
All this for the low low price of a minimum of one paragraph or even one picture with a clever caption. Sound good? Fun? Lame? Well, just do it, anyway.
Leave a comment or email me. I'm ready when you are!
Let's bleed this mutha dry!